This paprika-cream chicken is delicious. This chicken is quick to prepare and delicious. You can serve it with pasta, rice, potatoes, or bread. All you need to do is add some vegetables on the side, and dinner is ready. Even though I love smoked pepper, I do not use it in this recipe. I prefer the unsmoked, warm, earthy variety. You can add a bit of heat by adding a dash of cayenne pepper, but I like this sauce.
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- Chicken tenders (fillets): 8 large or 12 smaller chicken fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Mix dried herbs like oregano and basil.
- One large clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- Two teaspoons of paprika
- 200 ml (1 cup) chicken stock
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) single cream
- Seasonings to taste
- Pour 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil into a nonstick frying pan and heat it on medium.
- Sprinkle the herbs over the chicken evenly and season it well.
- Fry the fillets in a pan for 4-6 minutes per side until golden brown. Add a little more oil and turn down the heat. Sprinkle the paprika and garlic over the chicken, then turn the fillets once or twice to cook the paprika and garlic thoroughly.
- As it bubbles, add the chicken stock. Scrape the crispy bits from the bottom as you do so. Add the cream and gently stir. After a few minutes, check and adjust the seasoning. Serve.